In our lifetime we have experienced some failure and setbacks. Many people have experienced some comfort but have not attained their full potential. There are those of us who are determined to battle against failure and setbacks to achieve what God has promised us. We look beyond our present circumstances with a determination to break through what is holding us back.
We can only understand the power in which these spirits operate when they are fighting to control us. We often struggle to achieve some things that would be normal for us to accomplish. This so as it is set to cause us to lose hope and give up so we don’t get to walk in our destiny.
Why We Experience Failure And Setbacks
It is important for us to understand what is going on in our lives. If we decide to investigate the flow or pattern we would identify the same with our parents and fore-parents
Whenever there is greatness in our bloodline the spirit of failure and setbacks will attach themselves to destroy the plan of God. We are here to fulfill the purpose of God and it can’t be done without a fight. The constant failures are working to set us back. It can delay purpose, cause us to make wrong decisions and give up on life.
Setback and failure are a form of witchcraft robbery John 10: 10 “The thief cometh to rob, kill and destroy”.He starts by spoiling truth with a lie. This kind of robbery can cause unbelief that makes people walk in rebellion and disobedience. Some failure and setbacks are self imposed while others are inherited. The Bible tells us that rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft (1 Samuel 15: 23). If we want comfort, peace and joy we have to put up a fight to take back what God has given to us.
The Enemy’s Legal Rights
Once the enemy has taken territory and has successfully overpower our fore parents he will feel that he has legal rights to do the same to us. This is where we can recognize a continuous pattern that must be broken. Once we resist the enemy by obeying God’s word then the fight begins. The battle against failure and setbacks are never an easy fight. When it is coming from way back in our family line. We don’t know the sins that ware committed by our fore parents. As they experienced their setbacks some may compromised their souls and we are now paying the price.The Bible says in Lamentation 5: 7 “Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities”
We must arise and engage the enemy with the Blood of Jesus Christ to destroy the legal rights the enemy had gained.There is hope for victory as stated in Revelation 13: 10 “And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimonies, and they love not their lives unto the death” Through the blood of Jesus Christ we can wage war against the works of the devil and have victory.
How Do We Win In This Battle
- Be determined to walk in the divine will of God so that many influences can be cut off.
- Be a prayer warrior and focus well on what must be done to stop the failure and setbacks
- Identifying the things that happen to us when we are close to victory and failure shows up
- The Bible tells us in Matthew 17: 21 “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting”. We have to use fasting to sharpen our spirit man when we are dealing with some battles.
- We must apply the Blood of Jesus Christ as a weapon against the enemy
- Read the Bible to see those who have gone through similar battles and how they dealt with it
- Identify the spirit operating behind the failure and setbacks.
- We must walk in the spirit by engaging the battles with the word of God
- We must be attentive to our dreams and vision. God speaks to us through dreams and visions therefore we must be attentive.
- God will grant us deliverance once we engage the problem the right way. Remember we do not wrestle against flesh and blood
- Speak against the negatives and decree the positives in our lives
- Operate in faith as they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength
It is everyone’s duty to battle against failure and setbacks so that we can live a successful life. The failures we experienced are indications that we never gave up on our dreams. We take the fight to the enemy and defeated his purpose. When we overcome these warfare we will experience joy. It would be a blessing for us to guide others, so they too can have victory.