Here are the 30 questions:
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I wasn’t given one
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I have never doodle
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I would lay there and pray or get up and read the Bible. I was normally on night shift at work so most times i would try for myself to sleep even though most times I can’t get to sleep because of noise around me.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
I can be very reserved if my spirit doesn’t trust who is around me. I am use to be by myself so being reserve comes easy. I can strike a conversation easy but I realized that I would always analyze myself before I speak because I don’t want to say the wrong thing.
5. What makes you cry?
I am human I can’t really tell what directly make me cry but I don’t cry that easy only in worship it is easier to cry.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Selfish and proud people
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
When I remember or when I am getting ready to go out to church or work.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
My cousin had a big doll and at nights the eyes ere green so we use to say it was a ghost and cover our heads. My mother was a teacher at the Primary School so I went to school before age because of my level of learning above my age level. I was placed in grade one but I was afraid of the teacher because her eyes were green looking. I would cry and go to my mother’s classroom and stay there and sleep (Brilliant baby going to school)
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Spending too much time doing research and robbing my sleep time
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
It’s hard to say one because I could categorize them. I will choose one Stephanie a lady from Grand Bahamas Island. Now I have no way of locating her to know if she was affected by the hurricane.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Long time I don’t read the newspaper
12. Which animal scares you the most?
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
As much as possible I would avoid conflict
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
You still look young…You don’t change a bit…..My Cousin Marlon we didn’t see each other for 17 years
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Problems that are community oriented and people would call the radio asking “what is the government doing about it” This done because of political affiliation and they are blaming the government for the problems they themselves created
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I have very few acquaintances. I have very, very few close friends I confide in These are people who fear God and have passion for Christ
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
“JESUS CHRIST IS LORD”
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
Not sure right now
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
There are so many good name I am not sure what I would choose
21. When was the last time you lied?
I hate lies I try not to tell lies http://bit.ly/2mZ4Eng
22. What’s something that amazes you?
The wonderful creative work of the Most High God.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
I rather create the drugs that help people
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
Figuring out how stuff works and fixing them
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I think about Jesus and give thanks for another day. Sometimes I say good morning Jesus
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
I can write a few to fit each situation When I just got save and in my lonely times I would sing “NO Never Alone” Basically I like all of Jimmy Swaggart’s songs
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Jesus Christ – He is my savior, deliverer, provider, healer, way maker
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
I can’t think of any right now.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
Myself When we serve Jesus the world may hate us but go deeper in God and Signs and Wonder will follow. The Bible say in Luke 4: 37 “And the fame of him went into every place of the country round about” (the fame of Christ)
30. What do you want me to know?
God has a divine plan for you seek to walk in it